- Easy purchasing & withdrawals: Make purchases worldwide and get cash out of your personal or HSA checking accounts at ATMs and merchants’ point-of-sale terminals.
- Safe and secure: Your Peoples Bank Debit Card is PIN (Personal Identification Number) protected, and a limited number of PIN attempts are allowed prior to card capture.
HOW TO SIGN UP?
For a personal or HSA Peoples Bank Debit Card, sign up by calling 1-719-528-4000. Want a debit card but don’t have an account? Explore our personal checking options or business checking options.
Convenience and Protection You Deserve. Benefits Your Life Demands.
Extended Warranty Insurance*
- Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s or U.S. store brand warranty on new products for a maximum of one year.
- If you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase, Price Protection guarantees you the best price on products purchased with an eligible card by refunding the difference.
- Provides up to $250 per new product, if you become dissatisfied with the product within 60 days of purchase and the merchant will not accept a return.
MasterCard Global Service™
- Provides around-the-clock customer service for all of your account-related questions.
MasterCard Zero Liability
- You pay only for the purchases you have authorized on your MasterCard card, and you won’t be held liable in the event of an unauthorized purchase. This coverage extends to purchases made in stores, over the phone, or online.
- Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.
MasterCard Airport Concierge™*
- Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet and Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at over 450 destinations worldwide.
- To book this service, simply visit: www.mastercard.com/airportconcierge.
MasterCard Travel Services*
- Discover a convenient way to book hotels, flights and car rentals online with MasterCard Travel Services. Sit back, relax, and start planning your journey.
- To book this service, simply visit: www.mastercardtravelservices.com.
* Certain restrictions, terms, discounts and conditions apply. Contact 1-800-MasterCard for full details.
All benefits sourced through MasterCard Cardholder solutions can be serviced by phone through the MasterCard Assistance Center (1-800-MC-Assist/ 1-800-622-7747)
- Cardholders are prompted for their 16 digit account number, to present the appropriate benefits for the account
- The MasterCard Assistance Center provides:
– Detailed information for available benefits (through IVR)
– Transfer to appropriate MasterCard benefits provider for more information, to file a claim or for an update on the claim process
Price Protection, Extended Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee claims can be filed Online at www.mycardbenefits.com